Woman of love, guilt, shame, grief, and forgiveness
According to the Hebrew Bible, Bathsheba was the wife of Uriah the Hittite, and later of David, king of the United Kingdom of Israel and Judah. Traditionally, Bathsheba is remembered for her adulterous affair with King David while married to Uriah.
If you have committed acts in the past or present that you feel are hurtful to others and unforgivable, and these acts are keeping you from your destiny, Bathsheba blend can help bring forgiveness and the knowledge that like Bathsheba, you can begin a new life.
Bathsheba blend is a powerful way to instill the courage and faith needed to move forward and do whatever is necessary to make your life what you know it could be.
- Queen and Queen Mother to King Solomon
- Wife to Uriah and King David
- Mother to Shimea, Shobab, Nathan, and Solomon
- Samuel 11:1-5
- 2 Samuel 11: 6-27, 12:1-23, 12:24-25
- 1 Chronicles 3: 4B-5
- 1 Kings 1: 11-14, 28-31, 47-48
- Song of Solomon 3: 11
- Matthew 1: 6, 16
10ml Bottle - $35.00Add To Cart Download PIP
Ingredients & Usage
Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood Atlas), Magnolia champaca (Champaca), Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress), Canarium luzonicum (Elemi), Boswellia carteri (Frankincense), Citrus paradisi (Pink Grapefruit), Jasminum grandiflorum (Jasmine), Aniba rosaeodora (Rosewood), Santalum album (Sandalwood), Nardostachys jatamansi (Spikenard) Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang Complete), Cocos nucifera (Fractionated Coconut Oil)
Botanical Name: Michelia Champaca | Country of Origin: India
Its name honors Florentine botanist Peitro Antonio Micheli. The oil from the flowers are used to make the world's most expensive perfume, 'Joy'. It has been said that people did not invent Joy perfume, nature made this creation leading to the development of Joy.
In India, the Champaca is regarded as one of the most sacred of trees. Its flowers exude a divine fragrance appreciated by the Gods and a favorite of the women. Thus, it is grown around the temples and around homes so everyone who passes by can experience the joy of the sweet smelling flowers.
The famous incense, Nag Champa, used for spiritual purposes is another product related to this enchanting fragrant plant.
Champaca has an especially high frequency and is used to exalt this blend.
One of the ways essential oils were most often used in the time of Bathsheba.
- Add 10 drops of Bathsheba blend to ½ cup of bath salts, and add to your bath. Soak 10-20 minutes for best results. Soaking in the Bathsheba bath can help to re-establish your sense of connection to God and knowing that you have a destiny waiting to be fulfilled. If you have committed acts in the past or present that you feel are hurtful to others and unforgivable, and these acts are keeping you from your destiny, while soaking say a prayer or affirmation for forgiveness and know that like Bathsheba, you can begin a new life. For intensive therapy, soak once a day; if you can't do a full bath you can do a foot soak instead.
- For a foot bath, add 5-8 drops of Bathsheba blend to ½ cup of bath salts, and soak feet 10-20 minutes.
In Bathsheba's time, Essential Oils and resins were burnt as incense for prayer and offerings. Today, we can send the oils into the air without the smoke.
- • Diffuse 10-15 drops in a cool mist essential oil diffuser.
- Mix 6-8 drops in a 2-ounce spray bottle of distilled water. Mist around yourself, front and back, when feeling guilt, shame, fearful, and in need of courage to change your life. Think of Bathsheba, whose faith gave her forgiveness and a chance to raise her sons as men of faith and to be Queen Mother to King Solomon, Israel's wisest king. Can be used throughout your environment to create a frequency of courage, strength, faith, and forgiveness. May also be shared with a friend or family member in need of Bathsheba's faith and strength. Shake well before each use.
Applying to the head and feet was an important way to use essential oils in Bathsheba's time. Women were also known to apply essential oils to the entire body as a lotion since this was thought to enhance their connection to God and their spiritual life.
- AApply 1-3 drops to the sole of each foot. A powerful way to instill the courage and faith needed to move forward and do whatever is necessary to make your life what you know it could be.
- Add 8-10 drops to your favorite unscented lotion or a carrier oil and use after your bath to nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Apply 1-2 drops neat (undiluted) to pulse points.
- Apply 1-2 drops to the heart area and know you are not insignificant to God; you are loved & cared for.
- Apply 1-2 drops to the lower abdomen, which has an affinity to instill peace and joy.
- Apply 1-2 drops to the top of your head, our personal connection point to the divine guidance and protection that we receive from God.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.