Woman of faith, purity, courage, trust, and worthiness
According to the Bible, Mary was an Israelite Jewish woman of Nazareth in Galilee and the mother of Jesus. Among her many other names and titles are Saint Mary, Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God, and Virgin Mary in Western churches. She is identified in the New Testament as the mother of Jesus through divine intervention.
Mary blend can help to re-establish your sense of connection to God and knowing that you have a destiny waiting to be fulfilled. It will nurture and heal the spiritual self.
Mary blend is a powerful way to instill the strength and faith needed to move forward and do whatever is necessary to fulfill your destiny. Mary teaches us to listen to our inner guiding voice, always mindful of our destiny. Use Mary blend whenever you feel the need for strength and divine guidance.
- Daughter of Joachim and Anne
- Devout Jew
- Cousin to Elizabeth, mother of John The Baptist
- Mother of Jesus the Messiah
- Luke 1:26-38
- Luke 2:41-51
- Luke 8:19-21
- Matthew 2:1-12, 19-23
- John 2:1-11
- John 19:25-27, 38-40
10ml Bottle - $35.00Add To Cart Download PIP
Ingredients & Usage
Rosa damascena (Rose), Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang Complete), Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium Rose), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba), Santalum album (Sandalwood), Polianthes tuberosa (Pink Tuberose), Citrus paradisi (Pink Grapefruit), Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh), Nardostachys jatamansi (Spikenard), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender Vera), Cocos nucifera (Fractionated Coconut Oil)
Botanical Name: Polianthes Tuberose | Country of Origin: India
Night blooming flower native to Mexico; related to the agave plant. It is an important plant in Indian culture and mythology.
The sweet flowers are popular for wedding flowers. In Iran the tuberose if known as 'Gole Maryam' (Mary flower) and the oil extracted from the flowers is used in perfume. It takes 3,600 pounds of blossoms to produce 1 pound of oil. The Tuberose was a fully domesticated plant in the agave family when 'discovered' by the Conquistadors. Anthropologically, a cultivated plant is any plant intentionally grown, a domesticated plant is one changed by humans. It can no longer exist on its own or it will revert back to the wild form.
The early history of the Tuberose is lost, but we know it was grown in the garden of the Aztecs and the Maya. It is possible that it may have been grown by the Toltec and Olmec before them. Emotionally, it is said to induce relaxation, and help in protecting personal energy and personal boundaries.
Pink Tuberose has an especially high frequency and is used to exalt this blend.
One of the ways essential oils were most often used in the time of Mary.
- Add 10 drops of Mary blend to ½ cup of bath salts, and add to your bath. Soak 10-20 minutes for best results. If you are feeling lost and alone without a sense of connection to inner guidance and are unsure of where you destiny lies, while soaking say a prayer or affirmation to connect to the source and be open for divine guidance. The Mary bath will detox past separation imprints, allowing awareness of God's love and guidance to take place. For intensive therapy, soak once a day; if you can't do a full bath you can do a foot soak instead.
- For a foot bath, add 5-8 drops of Mary blend to ½ cup of bath salts, and soak feet 10-20 minutes.
In Mary's time, Essential Oils and resins were burnt as incense for prayer and offerings. Today, we can send the oils into the air without the smoke.
- Diffuse 10-15 drops in a cool mist essential oil diffuser.
- Mix 6-8 drops in a 2-ounce spray bottle of distilled water. Mist around yourself, front and back, when feeling insecure, fearful, and in need of courage to change your life. Think of Mary who kept her faith in God and accepted the opportunity to be the mother of Jesus. Can be used throughout your home or workplace to create a feeling of courage, purity, strength, and absolute faith. May also be shared with a friend or family member in need of guidance, courage, and strength to follow their destiny. Shake well before each use.
Applying to the head and feet was an important way to use essential oils in Mary's time. Women were also known to apply essential oils to the entire body as a lotion since this was thought to enhance their connection to God and their spiritual life.
- Apply 1-3 drops to the sole of each foot. A powerful way to instill the courage and faith needed to move forward and do whatever is necessary to fulfill your destiny.
- Add 8-10 drops to your favorite unscented lotion or a carrier oil and use after your bath to nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Apply 1-2 drops neat (undiluted) to pulse points.
- Apply 1-2 drops to the heart area and know you are not insignificant to God; you are loved & cared for.
- Apply 1-2 drops to the groin area, our center of personal survival.
- Apply 1-2 drops to the top of your head, our personal connection point to the divine guidance and protection that we receive from God.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.