Queen Esther Blend
Woman of obedience, intelligence, humility, and courage
Queen Esther was a Jew from the tribe of Benjamin who grew up as an exile in Persia. The name Esther means 'star' and is a derivation of the root name of the goddess Ishtar. Hadassah, which means 'Myrtle', is a branch that signifies peace and thanksgiving; two things Queen Esther brought to her people.
Queen Esther's transformation from orphan girl to a true queen and leader is incredible and awe inspiring. Her story is about what happened in her time as well as the legacy she left for the women of today. Esther was an incredible woman who came into her own power when she realized the fate of her people lay in her hands. She revealed her intelligence, became a savvy strategist, a calculated risk taker, and a powerful and commanding leader. Risking her own life, she found the courage to use the gifts God gave her to save her people.
Queen Esther's History
- Jew in exile in Persia
- Living in Susa
- Cousin to Mordecai
- Wife to King Xerxes
- Queen of Persia
- Savior of her people
- Esther 1:1-6, 10-22
- Esther 2:1-18, 19-23
- Esther 3:1-15
- Esther 4:1-17
- Esther 5:1-8, 9-14
- Esther 6:1-14
- Esther 7:1-10
- Esther 8:1-14, 15
- Esther 9:1-5
10ml Bottle - $35.00Add To Cart Download PIP
Ingredients & Usage
Picea mariana (Black Spruce), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender Vera), Canarium luzonicum (Elemi), Salvia officinalis (Sage), Copaifera langsdorffii (Balsam Copaiba), Artemisia pallens (Davana), Rosmarinus officinalis ct cineole (Rosemary ct. 1,8 cineole), Piper nigrum (Black Pepper), Salvia sclarea (Clary Sage), Nepeta cataria (Catnip), Rosa damascena (Rose), Nardostachys jatamansi (Spikenard), Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot), Santalum album (Sandalwood), Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood Atlas), Boswellia carteri (Frankincense), Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress), Cocos nucifera (Fractionated Coconut Oil)
Botanical Name: Artemisia Pallens | Country of Origin: India
Each day in India, the faithful offer Davana blossoms to Shiva. The flowers remain on his altar throughout the day and at the end of the day are removed. They are then dried in the shade for one week, prior to their extraction. These are the blossoms from which this amazing oil is produced.
If you believe that the intention of the people handling the botanical material carries into the finished product you can see, then the spirituality of this Davana oil will be incredible.
Davana oil is unique in that it changes its fragrance according to who is wearing it and the emotional state of the person at the time. Much like pure Rose Otto. Davana is one of the most aphrodisiac of all essential oils; it is emotionally relaxing, with anti-anxiety properties.
Davana has an especially high frequency and is used to exalt this blend.
One of the ways essential oils were most often used in the time of Queen Esther.
- Add 10 drops of Queen Esther blend to ½ cup of bath salts, and add to your bath. Soak 10-20 minutes for best results. If your fear issues are keeping you from your destiny, while soaking say a prayer or affirmation to overcome past or present fears and find courage to do what needs to be done. The Queen Esther bath will detox past fear imprints allowing courageous action to take place. For intensive therapy, soak once a day; if you can't do a full bath you can do a foot soak instead.
- For a foot bath, add 5-8 drops of Queen Esther blend to ½ cup of bath salts, and soak feet 10-20 minutes.
In Queen Esther's time, Essential Oils and resins were burnt as incense for prayer and offerings. Today, we can send the oils into the air without the smoke.
- Diffuse 10-15 drops in a cool mist essential oil diffuser.
- Mix 6-8 drops in a 2-ounce spray bottle of distilled water. Mist around yourself, front and back, when feeling insecure, fearful, and in need of courage to change your life. Think of Queen Esther who kept her faith in her right action and saved a nation of people when God gave her the opportunity. Can be used throughout your home or workplace to create a feeling of courage, purity, strength, and personal power. May also be shared with a friend or family member in need of Queen Esther's courage and strength to follow their destiny. Shake well before each use.
Applying to the head and feet was an important way to use essential oils in Queen Esther's time. Women were also known to apply essential oils to the entire body as a lotion since this was thought to enhance their connection to God and their spiritual life.
- Apply 1-3 drops to the sole of each foot. A powerful way to instill the courage and faith needed to move forward and do whatever is necessary to fulfill your destiny.
- Add 8-10 drops to your favorite unscented lotion or a carrier oil and use after your bath to nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Apply 1-2 drops neat (undiluted) to pulse points.
- Apply 1-2 drops to the heart area and know you are not insignificant to God; you are loved & cared for.
- Apply 1-2 drops to the groin area, our center of personal survival.
- Apply 1-2 drops to the top of your head, our personal connection point to the divine guidance and protection that we receive from God.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.