Woman of loyalty, humility, love, strength, and faith
Ruth was a Moabite woman who married into an Israelite family and eventually converted to Judaism. She is the great-grandmother of King David, and hence an ancestor of Jesus the Messiah.
Ruth blend can help you to remember your personal relationship with God and with your family and friends, and instill those relationships with peace beyond all understanding. Ruth blend reminds us to be grateful for all the support and love these relationships provide.
Ruth blend is a powerful way to instill the faith and commitment needed to move forward and do whatever is necessary to make your life what you know it could be.
- Daughter-in-law to Naomi
- Widow to Naomi's son Mahlon, then wife to Boaz
- Mother of Obed
- Great-grandmother to King David
- Ancestor to Jesus the Messiah
- Ruth 1:1-22
- Ruth 2:1-21
- Ruth 3:1-18
- Ruth 4:1-15, 17
10ml Bottle - $35.00Add To Cart Download PIP
Ingredients & Usage
Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot), Picea mariana (Black Spruce), Pelargonium graveolens (Rose Geranium), Jasminum grandiflorum (Jasmine), Angelica archangelica (Angelica), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender Vera), Citrus aurantifolia (Lime), Citrus reticulata var deliciosa (Green Mandarin), Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh), Pinus pinaster (Ocean Pine), Cymbopogon martinii (Palmarosa), Rosa damascena (Rose), Aniba rosaeodora (Rosewood), Abies sibirica (Siberian Fir), Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang Complete), Cocos nucifera (Fractionated Coconut Oil)
Botanical Name: Angelica Archangelica | Country of Origin: France
Angelica was known in the middle ages as 'The Angel Herb' for its almost miraculous healing strength.
In the past, the herb was used to purify the blood and as an antidote to poisoning. It was thought to remedy all infectious diseases. Angelica is helpful for chronic illnesses, particularly those of the respiratory system, and as a blood purifier for infectious disease and toxic buildup such as gout and water retention.
Angelica blends well with Juniper Berry for toxin overload. Emotionally it is recommended by many for fatigue and stress related illnesses. For helping you discover your own inner resources.
Angelica Root has an especially high frequency and is used to exalt this blend.
Caution: Angelica is a powerful photosensitizer; avoid UV light after topical application.
One of the ways essential oils were most often used in the time of Ruth.
- Add 10 drops of Ruth blend to ½ cup of bath salts, and add to your bath. Soak 10-20 minutes for best results. If you are feeling alone and in fear, Ruth blend will help you to remember your personal relationship with God and your family and friends and instill those relationships with peace beyond all understanding. While soaking say a prayer or affirmation of gratitude for all the support and love these relationships provide. For intensive therapy, soak once a day; if you can't do a full bath you can do a foot soak instead.
- For a foot bath, add 5-8 drops of Ruth blend to ½ cup of bath salts, and soak feet 10-20 minutes.
In Ruth's time, Essential Oils and resins were burnt as incense for prayer and offerings. Today, we can send the oils into the air without the smoke.
- Diffuse 10-15 drops in a cool mist essential oil diffuser.
- Mix 6-8 drops in a 2-ounce spray bottle of distilled water. Mist around yourself, front and back, whenever feeling insecure, fearful, and in need of courage to change your life. Think of Ruth who kept her faith and commitment to Naomi and took action when God gave her the opportunity to fulfill her destiny. Can be used throughout your home or workplace to create a feeling of courage, love, gratitude, and hope. May also be shared with a friend or family member in need of Ruth's courage and devotion to family. Shake well before each use.
Applying to the head and feet was an important way to use essential oils in Ruth's time. Women were also known to apply essential oils to the entire body as a lotion since this was thought to enhance their connection to God and their spiritual life.
- Apply 1-3 drops to the sole of each foot. A powerful way to instill the courage and faith needed to move forward and do whatever is necessary to fulfill your destiny.
- Add 8-10 drops to your favorite unscented lotion or a carrier oil and use after your bath to nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Apply 1-2 drops neat (undiluted) to pulse points.
- Apply 1-2 drops to the heart area and know you are not insignificant to God; you are loved & cared for.
- Apply 1-2 drops to the top of your head, our personal connection point to the divine guidance and protection that we receive from God.*
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.