Woman of Faith, Truth, Courage, and Belief
One of the most amazing and thought provoking women of the Old Testament, Rahab, a prostitute, earned unique praise for her faith and a place in the lineage of Jesus the Messiah.
Rahab did not let her circumstances keep her from dreaming of a different life; a life of respect, love and family. When God presented Rahab with a way out of her life of shame and degradation and the chance to be part of his people, she took it.
Rahab blend is formulated to increase your faith and connection to God, and knowledge that your life can change and what you most desire can be fulfilled. It doesn't matter what label the world gives you, it matters what's in your heart and who you and God know you to be. Rahab blend is a powerful way to instill the courage and faith needed to move forward and do whatever is necessary to make your life what you know it could be.
- King's prostitute in the city of Jericho
- Wife to Salmon (Joshua's spy)
- Mother of Boaz (husband to Ruth)
- Ancestor to Jesus the Messiah
- Joshua 2: 8-14, 15-24
- Joshua 6: 1-14, 15-25
- Hebrews 11: 1,31
10ml Bottle - $35.00Add To Cart Download PIP
Ingredients & Usage
Picea mariana (Black Spruce), Copaifera langsdorffii (Balsam Copaiba), Cistus ladanifer (Cistus), Salvia sclarea (Clary Sage), Canarium luzonicum (Elemi), Citrus paradisi (Pink Grapefruit), Inula helenium (Inula) Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender Vera), Origanum majorana (Sweet Marjoram), Plumeria rubra (Plumeria), Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli), Salvia officinalis (Sage), Nardostachys jatamansi (Spikenard), Tanacetum annuum (Tanacetum), Pelargonium graveolens (Rose Geranium), Citrus reticulata (Tangerine), Abies balsamea (Balsam Fir), Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang Complete), Cocos nucifera (Fractionated Coconut Oil)
Botanical Name: Plumeria Alba | Country of Origin: Thailand and Commoros
Plumeria was named in honor of Charles Plumier, a noted botanist and Franciscan Monk.
The hexane-free processing truly represents the best aromatic notes and aromatherapeutic quality. Plumeria must be diluted to release the complexity of the fragrance, especially the rare and exotic notes of which it has many. Plumeria flowers have beauty and grace and symbolically represent spring and new life.
Plumeria is sedative, astringent, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and stress reducing.
A powerful aphrodisiac, Plumeria has the innate ability to calm, sooth, and induce pleasure. It restores peace and harmony, has a warming quality, and strengthens against fear and faint-heartedness.
Plumeria has an especially high frequency and is used to exalt this blend.
One of the ways essential oils were most often used in the time of Rahab.
- Add 10 drops of Rahab blend to ½ cup of bath salts, and add to your bath. Soak 10-20 minutes for best results. Soaking in the Rahab bath can help to increase your faith and connection to God and knowing that your life can change. The Rahab bath will detox past shame or disappointment in yourself and your life allowing forgiveness to take place. It will nurture and heal the spiritual self allowing you to keep the faith. For intensive therapy, soak once a day; if you can't do a full bath you can do a foot soak instead.
- For a foot bath, add 5-8 drops of Rahab blend to ½ cup of bath salts, and soak feet 10-20 minutes.
In Rahab's time, Essential Oils and resins were burnt as incense for prayer and offerings. Today, we can send the oils into the air without the smoke.
- Diffuse 10-15 drops in a cool mist essential oil diffuser.
- Mix 6-8 drops in a 2-ounce spray bottle of distilled water. Mist around yourself, front and back, whenever your faith in God or yourself is in question, or when fearful and in need of the courage to change your life. Can be used throughout your home or workplace to create a feeling of courage, faith, strength, and personal power. May also be shared with a friend or family member in need of Rahab's faith and courage to follow their destiny. Shake well before each use
Applying to the head and feet was an important way to use essential oils in Rahab's time. Women were also known to apply essential oils to the entire body as a lotion since this was thought to enhance their connection to God and their spiritual life.
- Apply 1-3 drops to the sole of each foot. A powerful way to instill the courage and faith needed to move forward and do whatever is necessary to make your life what you know it could be.
- Add 8-10 drops to your favorite unscented lotion or a carrier oil and use after your bath to nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Apply 1-2 drops neat (undiluted) to pulse points.
- Apply 1-2 drops to the throat area, our center of personal honor, integrity & ability to speak the truth.
- Apply 1-2 drops to the heart area and know you are not insignificant to God; you are loved & cared for.
- Apply 1-2 drops to the top of your head, our personal connection point to the divine guidance and protection that we receive from God.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.