Woman of Honor, Resilience, Faith, Wisdom, and Courage
Tamar was the daughter-in-law of Judah (twice), as well as the mother of two of his children. She endured much abuse but kept her faith in her destiny, and God provided her a way to fulfill it. That meant risking her life, but she had enough faith to take the chance.
Tamar blend can help to re-establish your sense of connection to God and knowing that you have a destiny waiting to be fulfilled. It will nurture and heal the spiritual self.
Tamar blend is a powerful way to instill the courage and faith needed to move forward and do whatever is necessary to fulfill your destiny. Tamar teaches us to take opportunities and use them to our advantage, always mindful of our destiny. Use Tamar blend whenever you feel the need for strength and personal power.
- Wife to Er and then to Onan
- Daughter-in-law to Judah
- Mother of Perez and Zerah
- Ancestor to Jesus the Messiah
- Genesis 37:25-28
- Genesis 38
- Genesis 49:8-12
- Ruth 4:7-22
- Matthew 1:1-6
10ml Bottle - $35.00Add To Cart Download PIP
Ingredients & Usage
Abies balsamea (Balsam Fir), Laurus nobilis (Bay Laurel), Gautheria fragrantissima (Wintergreen), Picea mariana (Black Spruce), Daucus carota (Carrot Seed), Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress), Boswellia carteri (Frankincense), Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli), Rosmarinus officinalis ct. cineole (Rosemary ct. 1,8 cineole), Aniba rosaeodora (Rosewood), Salvia officinalis (Sage), Santalum album (Sandalwood), Melissa officinalis (Melissa), Cocos nucifera (Fractionated Coconut Oil)
Botanical Name: Melissa officinalis | Country of Origin: England
Although the Lemon Balm herb plant is very common, the distilled Essential Oil is one of, if not the most, rarest of all Essential Oils.
It is common for the so-called Melissa Essential Oil on the market to be nothing more than a combination of Lemongrass and Citronella. The incredibly high price of authentic Melissa is due to the fact that it takes approximately 3 tons of plant material to make ½ kilo of Essential Oil.
Despite the high price, Melissa has great value as a medicinal Essential Oil. It has been confirmed to have powerful antiviral properties. Studies in Germany indicate it is useful against various strains of influenza virus, herpes, smallpox, and mumps. Robert Tisserand cites research indicating that Melissa blended with Rose Otto is effective against both shingles and cold sores.
Recommended to treat both nausea and indigestion, especially when they are caused by nervous tension. Some authorities say it slows the heart beat, relieving palpitations and helps lower blood pressure. Blended with Geranium it helps with painful periods.
A recent study quoted in the Journal of Complementary Medicine showed Melissa Essential Oil is a safe and effective treatment for the management of agitation in severe dementia. The study indicates that pure Melissa Essential Oil significantly reduced agitation and has important quality of life benefits.
Emotionally it is said to bring acceptance and understanding; to calm anxiety and is uplifting. Melissa is said to be extremely useful in cases of emotional shock, grief, fear, and anger.
Melissa has an especially high frequency and is used to exalt this blend.
Caution: Melissa contains Citrol, a strong sensitizer. Dilute for topical application; 4-6 drops to 1 ounce of carrier oil. Avoid use on broken skin or during pregnancy.
One of the ways essential oils were most often used in the time of Tamar.
- Add 10 drops of Tamar blend to ½ cup of bath salts, and add to your bath. Soak 10-20 minutes for best results. If you have past or present abuse issues keeping you from your destiny, while soaking, say a prayer or affirmation to overcome those situations. The Tamar bath will detox past abuse imprints, allowing forgiveness to take place. For intensive therapy, soak once a day; if you can't do a full bath you can do a foot soak instead.
- For a foot bath, add 5-8 drops of Tamar blend to ½ cup of bath salts, and soak feet 10-20 minutes.
In Tamar's time, Essential Oils and resins were burnt as incense for prayer and offerings. Today, we can send the oils into the air without the smoke.
- Diffuse 10-15 drops in a cool mist essential oil diffuser.
- Mix 6-8 drops in a 2-ounce spray bottle of distilled water. Mist around yourself, front and back, when feeling insecure, fearful, and in need of courage to change your life. Can be used throughout your home or workplace to create a feeling of courage, strength, resilience, and personal power. May also be shared with a friend or family member in need of Tamar's courage and strength. Shake well before each use.
Applying to the head and feet was an important way to use essential oils in Tamar's time. Women were also known to apply essential oils to the entire body as a lotion since this was thought to enhance their connection to God and their spiritual life.
- Apply 1-3 drops to the sole of each foot. A powerful way to instill the courage and faith needed to move forward and do whatever is necessary to fulfill your destiny.
- Add 8-10 drops to your favorite unscented lotion or a carrier oil and use after your bath to nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Apply 1-2 drops neat (undiluted) to pulse points.
- Apply 1-2 drops to the groin area, our center of personal survival.
- Apply 1-2 drops to the heart area and know you are not insignificant to God; you are loved & cared for.
- Apply 1-2 drops to the top of your head, our personal connection point to the divine guidance and protection that we receive from God.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.