Eve's Daughter Blend
Daughters, mothers, grandmothers the world over
Eve's Daughter is all of us; daughters, mothers, and grandmothers the world over. Eve's very name meant 'Mother of all who have life'. Therefore, every woman today can be Eve's Daughter.
Eve's Daughter supports us as we make a difference in the world. Not by force or politics, but by being who we are and by how we chose to live our lives. Use this supportive, uplifting blend any time you need the strength and faith to change your life, and the lives of those around you.
How did God regard woman?
Keep in mind Eve was the last living thing called into existence. Unlike Adam who was made from the dust of the earth, Eve was made of flesh and bone by the very hand of God. We are told that she was to be Adam's partner and to complete him and in God's final act of creation – Eve – his creation was complete.
Eve was God’s final gift to the world and that gift passed on to us in the form of the gift of cocreation of life.
- We are all part of a bigger plan and we each have a destiny to fulfill if his plan is to come to fruition.
- Whenever you feel the need to judge someone or point out their flaws, you need to remember to first look at your own flaws and weaknesses. You need to keep in mind that judgment is not for you to do, and God doesn’t need your help in this matter.
- We invite you to join the Women Of The Bible in meditation, in prayer, and in action to be part of the change.
Ingredients & Usage
Pure, therapeutic grade, certified organic and wild harvested oils of Geranium, Rose; Grapefruit, Pink; Jasmine, Lavender Fine, Mandarin, Green; Pink Lotus, Myrrh, Orange, Blood; Tamar, Rahab, Bathsheba, Ruth, Mary, and Queen Esther.
Botanical Name: Nelumba Nucifera | Country of Origin: India
Pink Lotus is the most flora of all the three lotuses with a softer fragrance than either White or Blue Lotus. At first impression, the fragrance is slightly herbal and green but then its deep floral heart note emerges and lingers.
Scripture tells us that the Pink Lotus first bloomed with the creation of the Universe. It is considered a sacred flower in Hinduism and Buddhism, and was extensively used in ancient times for architectural design by the Greeks, Assyrians and Phoenicians. The Yogas describe the chakra system in terms of seven lotuses. Whenever Buddha was shown delivering an important sermon he was shown sitting on a lotus pedestal. Buddhist scriptures identify lotus with fragrance, purity, delicateness, and beauty.
Pink Lotus absolute enhances feelings of love, harmonizes relationships and brings spiritual growth. It is used to heighten the spiritual experience during meditation by soothing the mind, calming the emotions, and promoting kindness, understanding, and forgiveness.
Many believe the Pink Lotus is a transitional flower, here now to help us transition from one cycle to the next. Since we are in a shift now, this will be an important vibrational fragrance to allow us to shift from a masculine dominate world to a co-creative world of feminine/masculine balance. We must each be open to making our own conscious transition; to be the change we want to see in the world.
Pink Lotus has an especially high frequency and is used to exalt this blend.
Bathing was one of the ways Essential Oils were most often used in the time of Eve's Daughter.
- Add 10-15 drops of Eve's Daughter Blend to ½ to 1 cup of Pink Himalayan or Dead Sea bath salts, and add to your bath. Soak 10-20 minutes for best results. The Eve's Daughter bath will help you to be open to making your own conscious transition; to be the change you want to see in the world. For intensive therapy, soak once a day; if you can't do a full bath, do a foot soak instead.
- For a foot bath, add 8-12 drops of Eve's Daughter Blend to ½ cup of Pink Himalayan or Dead Sea bath salts. For best results, soak feet 10-20 minutes.
In Eve's Daughter's time Essential Oils and resins were burnt as incense for prayer and offerings. We can use the spray misters to send the Essential Oils into the air without the smoke.
- Mix 12-15 drops in a 4 ounce cobalt blue spray bottle of distilled water. Mist around yourself front and back when feeling insecure, fearful and in need of courage to change your life. Think of what it means to be Eve's Daughter, have faith in your ability to take right action when God gives you the opportunity. Can be used throughout your environment to create a frequency of courage, strength, and personal power. Shake well before use.
- Mix 6-8 drops in a 2 ounce cobalt spray bottle to carry with you; mist generously whenever you need extra support at work, or when away from home. May also be shared with a friend or family member in need of guidance, courage, and strength to follow their destiny.
Applying to the head and feet was an important way to use Essential Oils in Eve's Daughter's time. Women were known to also apply Essential Oils to the entire body as a lotion; this was thought to enhance their connection to God and their spiritual life.
- Apply 1-3 drops to the sole of each foot. A powerful way to instill the courage and faith needed to move forward and do whatever is necessary to fulfill your destiny just as Tamar did. This also helps to give energy to the Root Chakra, our center of personal survival.
- Apply 1-2 drops on the Sacral Chakra, our center of joy and feeling, and connect to Bathsheba who suffered, was forgiven, and was rewarded as the mother of King Solomon.
- Apply 1-2 drops to the Solar Plexus Chakra, our center of planning and strategy, and connect with Queen Esther who used her intelligence to save a nation of people.
- Apply 1-2 drops to the Heart Chakra and know that you are not insignificant to God; that you are loved and cared for. Connect with Ruth, who so loved Naomi that she put her needs above her own and as a result found love and a child of her own.
- Apply 1-2 drops to the Throat Chakra, our center for truth and honor, and connect with Rahab who spoke the truth of God to the spies sent to Jericho.
- Apply 1-2 drops to the Thymus and Third Eye Chakras, our centers of service and intuition. Remember you are Eve's Daughter and have a destiny only you can fulfill.
- Apply 1-2 drops to the Crown Chakra, our personal connection point to the divine guidance and protection that we receive from God. Connect with Mary, who was given God's greatest gift by remaining open to his Divine guidance.
- Add 10-15 drops per ounce of goDésana body lotion and use after your bath to nourish and moisturize the skin while surrounding your body with the spiritual essence of Tamar, Bathsheba, Queen Esther, Ruth, Rahab, and Mary
- Non-irritating, non-sensitizing, for topical and aromatic use only.
- Keep out of reach of children and away from the eyes.
- Store at room temperature with lids securely tightened, keep away from sunlight.
5ml Bottle - $57.00Shop Women of the Bible Download Study Guide - Week 6: Eve's Daughter