Eve's Daughter Blend
Daughters, mothers, grandmothers the world over
Eve's Daughter is all of us; daughters, mothers, and grandmothers the world over. Eve's very name meant 'Mother of all who have life'. Therefore, every woman today can be Eve's Daughter.
Eve's Daughter supports us as we make a difference in the world. Not by force or politics, but by being who we are and by how we chose to live our lives.
Keep in mind Eve was the last living thing called into existence. Unlike Adam who was made from the dust of the earth, Eve was made of flesh and bone by the very hand of God. We are told that she was to be Adam's partner and to complete him and in God's final act of creation – Eve – his creation was complete.
Eve was God's final gift to the world, and that gift passed on to us in the form of co-creation of life.
Use this supportive, uplifting blend any time you need the strength and faith to change your life, and the lives of those around you.
We invite you to join the Women Of The Bible in meditation, in prayer, and in action, to be part of the change.
Ingredients & Usage
Pelargoneum graveolens (Geranium Rose), Citrus paradisi (Pink Grapefruit), Jasminum grandiflorum (Jasmine), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender Vera), Citrus reticulata var deliciosa (Green Mandarin), Nelumbo nucifera Gaertn (Pink Lotus), Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh), Citrus sinensis (Blood Orange), Cocos nucifera (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Tamar, Rahab, Bathsheba, Ruth, Mary, Queen Esther
Botanical Name: Nelumba Nucifera | Country of Origin: India
Pink Lotus is the most flora of all the three lotuses with a softer fragrance than either White or Blue Lotus. At first impression, the fragrance is slightly herbal and green but then its deep floral heart note emerges and lingers.
Scripture tells us that the Pink Lotus first bloomed with the creation of the Universe. It is considered a sacred flower in Hinduism and Buddhism, and was extensively used in ancient times for architectural design by the Greeks, Assyrians and Phoenicians. The Yogas describe the chakra system in terms of seven lotuses. Whenever Buddha was shown delivering an important sermon he was shown sitting on a lotus pedestal. Buddhist scriptures identify lotus with fragrance, purity, delicateness, and beauty.
Pink Lotus absolute enhances feelings of love, harmonizes relationships and brings spiritual growth. It is used to heighten the spiritual experience during meditation by soothing the mind, calming the emotions, and promoting kindness, understanding, and forgiveness.
Many believe the Pink Lotus is a transitional flower, here now to help us transition from one cycle to the next. Since we are in a shift now, this will be an important vibrational fragrance to allow us to shift from a masculine dominate world to a co-creative world of feminine/masculine balance. We must each be open to making our own conscious transition; to be the change we want to see in the world.
Pink Lotus has an especially high frequency and is used to exalt this blend.
One of the ways essential oils were most often used in Biblical times.
- Add 10 drops of Eve's Daughter blend to ½ cup of bath salts, and add to your bath. Soak 10-20 minutes for best results. If your fear issues or feelings of uncertainty are keeping you from your destiny, while soaking say a prayer or affirmation to overcome past or present fears and find the courage to do what needs to be done. The Eve's Daughter bath will detox past fear and uncertainty imprints, allowing you to feel connected to God's bigger plan for your life For intensive therapy, soak once a day; if you can't do a full bath you can do a foot soak instead.
- For a foot bath, add 5-8 drops of Eve's Daughter blend to ½ cup of bath salts, and soak feet 10-20 minutes.
In Biblical times, Essential Oils and resins were burnt as incense for prayer and offerings. Today, we can send the oils into the air without the smoke.
- Diffuse 10-15 drops in a cool mist essential oil diffuser.
- Mix 6-8 drops in a 2-ounce spray bottle of distilled water. Mist around yourself, front and back, when feeling insecure, fearful, and in need of courage to change your life. Think of what it means to be Eve's Daughter; have faith in your ability to take right action when God gives you the opportunity. Can be used throughout your home or workplace to create a feeling of courage, strength, and personal power. May also be shared with a friend or family member in need of guidance, courage, and strength to follow their destiny. Shake well before each use.
Applying to the head and feet was an important way to use essential oils in Biblical times. Women were also known to apply essential oils to the entire body as a lotion since this was thought to enhance their connection to God and their spiritual life.
- Apply 1-3 drops to the sole of each foot. A powerful way to instill the courage and faith needed to move forward and do whatever is necessary to fulfill your destiny.
- Add 8-10 drops to your favorite unscented lotion or a carrier oil and use after your bath to nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Apply 1-2 drops neat (undiluted) to pulse points.
- Apply 1-2 drops to the groin area, our center of personal survival.
- Apply 1 to 2 drops on the lower abdomen, our center of joy and feeling, and connect to Bathsheba, who suffered, was forgiven, and was rewarded as the mother of King Solomon.
- Apply 1 to 2 drops to the upper abdomen, our center of planning and strategy, and connect with Queen Esther, who used her intelligence to save a nation of people.
- Apply 1 to 2 drops to the heart area and know that you are not insignificant to God, that you are loved and cared for. Connect with Ruth, who so loved Naomi, that she put her needs above her own and, as a result, found love and a child of her own.
- Apply 1 to 2 drops to the throat area, our center for truth and honor, and connect with Rahab, who spoke the truth of God to the spies sent to Jericho.
- Apply 1 to 2 drops to the forehead, our center of service and intuition. Remember, you are Eve's Daughter and have a destiny only you can fulfill.
- Apply 1 to 2 drops to the top of the head, our personal connection point to the divine guidance and protection that we receive from God. Connect with Mary, who was given God's greatest gift by remaining open to his Divine guidance.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.